Specialty for international students：Chinese Language Program(Click to read the introduction)
The undergraduate program catalog (Chinese- taught, studying with Chinese students)
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health, have graduated from high school, and be under the age of 30. Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and university regulations and respect Chinese people’s custom. Applicants to liberal arts, history, education and law programs must have a test score of grade 5 in the old version of HSK or score 210 in new HSK grade 4 or above; applicants to science, engineering, agriculture, economics, business, and medical science programs must have a test score of grade 4 in the old version of HSK or score 190 in new HSK grade 4 or above ; applicants to Chinese Language Program must have a test score of grade 3 in the old version of HSK or score 180 in new HSK grade 4 or above .
1. International student’s application form for Lanzhou University
Please log on the Online Application System (click to entre) to make an application successfully and then print the form out and sign your name.
2. Senior high school diploma (notarized copy in Chinese/English); Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation Certificate instead.
3. Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (notarized copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate (for Chinese-instructed program applicants).
5. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
Application materials a will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application. Lanzhou University may ask the applicants to submit supplementary materials or take a telephone/video interview if necessary.
Students are enrolled on the basis of their academic performance in senior high school and HSK test grade.
The university will determine the name list of preliminary admission in different batches according to the application received. Applicants can also log on the Online Application System to track the admission process. To get finally enrolled, the first academic year tuition fee, should be transferred in advance to LZU’s bank account (Bank account) and send the scanned counterfoil to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send the matriculation notice and the JW202 Form after we have received the pre-paid tuition fee.
1. If students fail to come for any personal reasons, the pre-paid tuition fee will NOT be paid back.
2. When wiring tuition fee to the university bank account, you must fill in applicant’s name and the program you are going to take. Anonymous remittance will be considered a donation to the university.
There are different types of dormitory rooms with different facilities on campus. Double rooms or single rooms are available for undergraduate students.
The usual time for registration is in late August or early September. The exact time will be confirmed on the matriculation notice. Students should apply for an X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy. Usually a valid passport, matriculation notice, and JW202 form are needed for the visa application.
For registration, the following documents are needed: a valid passport, matriculation notice, and JW202 form, an X1 visa, the bank counterfoil of the pre-paid tuition. High school graduation certificate and HSK certificate are required for students who submitted pre-graduation certificate and the copy of HSK certificate in application.
Mr. Li Jianglong
Mailing address: School of International Cultural Exchange, Lanzhou University
222 South Tianshui Road,Lanzhou730000, Gansu Province
P. R. China
Office 908 Guanyun Building, Panxuan-road Campus, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou.